aaa but the question remains did you do it in 8 hours or less???
Well having done the 41arizona cache but a total of 45 for the day. I know that your 44 could not have been much fun...they all just blend together...but congrads

We will be known by the tracks we leave behind
----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Sparks
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 1:07 PM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Other Congratulations

Congrats to Team Chump on their #1 spot but let's not overlook another
important milestone; Team(s) Cacheless and Webbman just broke the
long-held Most Arizona Caches in One Day record.  They inched past
Wolfb8's old record of 41 with an astounding 44 in one day.  As the
former "runner up" in that position, I know how hard they worked to
realize that number.

Also of note, my good friends from Team AJ.JR have the most Arizona
Finds in One Month (90 finds in February) so far this year. This puts
them in a tie for 3rd place in the overall monthly rankings, just behind
Team Sand Dollar and, yours truly, Team Sprocket.  This also means Team
AJ.JR are in 3rd place for the year of 2003, just behind the above
mentioned Cacheless and Team Chump.

Congrats to all of the above!

-- Sprocket