AZUC left a plastic cup in a cache named froggy located close to Yarnell area and the person that found has made it their lucky cup when playing dice games with friends.  Read the log for Froggy and see.  I could not beleive that a cheap little plastic cup could be such a good find.  I think everything is a good find as long as it is not broken "Mc toys".  Oh most don't like to see candy or foods in caches.

Have fun and good luck.  I find a lot of stuff at dollar sales or swap meets.

----- Original Message -----
From: mike and gale jett
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 1:09 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Cache goodies

We are planning 2 difficult regular caches and we would like to stock them with proper reward goodies. We'd like to know what kinds of things people like and don't like to find in regular caches. Keep in mind budget restraints. We can't place gift certificates for vacation getaways.

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. ____________________________________________________________ Az-Geocaching mailing list listserv@azgeocaching.com To edit your setting, subscribe or unsubscribe visit: http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocaching Arizona's Geocaching Resource http://www.azgeocaching.com