Keep up the good work.  I hope that the forest service knows that we are doing this and we wouldn't be out there as much if it weren't for geo caching.

----- Original Message -----
From: Team Coyote1022
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 7:02 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] cache for trash

I spent the day yesterday (Saturday) puttin' around in the Jeep on Tonto Forest land and collected half a bag of litter (I use the 55 gallon drum size bags) and an old tire!  I saw some great country and got some exercise by jumping in and out of my CJ5!  I've come to the conclusion the litterbugs prefer "BUD Light"!!!

Gordon
Team Coyote1022