From: Farquhar, Larry
To: 'az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com'
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 2:04 PM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Sorry if I offend anyone, but geocaching in Arizona has hit a new low. I don't like the new virtual cache GC6FD5. It's a freebie without any requirements. No requirement to visit the statue, no requirements to Email the owner- there's no requirement to justify a "find" on this statue. The "reward" is a certificate that is password protected. However, the password is shown in the background picture and is in the web link attached to the cache description. So what's the purpose of this cache (if you can call it that)?

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.happy-wanderers.com