From: Farquhar, Larry [mailto:larry.farquhar@ipni.com]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 8:30 AM
To: 'az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com'
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Wile E Coyote Ambassador's

Looking forward to the "new game"! I was reading the cache logs from the weekend, and it seems you should have over 20 of those guys by now! Then again, maybe it was "our" plan to spread them throughout the Team Cache-Quest home territory. Listening, learning, striking deals (pretending to be a double agent).....

Ambassadors or Operatives; aren't they both in the diplomatic corp?

Larry Farquhar