Darned good thing I've got the rice burner to drive in on long road trips. Kills me to get only $11-13 miles to the gallon in the big 4 wheeler.

As far as I know Shellei and I are driving down but I'll probably be driving or she will due to the fact that the 2 year old monster will be with us.

See ya there.

From: "IamEvilFISH" <evilfish@cox.net>
To: <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] HEY and other questions
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:05:04 -0700

First off JAKE you did not notice this?????????

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jeep-GEOCOIN-February-GCC-geocoins-Coin-Club_W0QQitemZ8411732397QQcategoryZ3455QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

IF anyone wanting a ride down to the Tucson Event this weekend I now have reliable transportation and would welcome the extra company….

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d9607703-f772-456f-b8bc-1ed035dcf0d2

Now I remember last year when gas was approaching 200 million that people were going to slow down or quit caching what about the $300 limit??? And the I am sure it will get to $5 by the winter…