I was out around hmmmm 9ish to 10:30ish. I seriously thought I was going insane. I wasn't near power lines..well in 1 spot I was but that's the spot I was probably able to get the closest too..Paseo something or other was the cache name. I tried to do Paradise Jr and I swear the first time I was within .25 miles of it in a parking lot..then I tried to go nearer to the canal off of 59th Ave (there was water in the catch basin) then it told me it was .35mi further south...then I went onto the other side of the canal just for kicks and it said it was .35mi further south! It was like a tease!

I even tried to do the ASU West TB one...hello I know where ASU West is for goodness sakes...it had me on 43rd Ave and Peoria...I started at ASU West and then followed the stupid coords from there. The arrow was bouncing all around. I'd get out and try to walk it around to settle it down and BLAMO 3146 miles South! I was like unless the darned cache is moving!!! This thing is screwed up! Maybe I'll try and do a cache tonight that I know where it is and see what happens.

I think the funniest part was one of the ones....hot dogs....can't remember the cache name...on 59th and T-bird and the GPS had me in a dentist parking lot walking around behind the buildings. At that point I said I QUIT!!!