[Az-Geocaching] News on New Raven coming to Ravenland, Prescott, AZ

MEL HOCKWITT melhockwitt at msn.com
Sun Oct 21 21:16:58 CDT 2012

Thanks for the "heads up"

Mel

From: kefird at comcast.net
To: az-geocaching at listserv.azgeocaching.com
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 09:59:28 -0700
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] News on New Raven coming to Ravenland, Prescott, AZ

If you really like the caches by The Raven in Prescott, AZ , this message if for you!!  Dan has his newest creation coming very soon.  He’s agreed to release a trailer for it if we “Like” it on his Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/GeocacheRavenland.  So far, it’s up to 40..  I can’t wait to see what’s he’s got up his sleeve!!   Happy Trails, Poehunters