[Az-Geocaching] Arizona Geocaching has Lost a Pioneer

vicki wright azvlynnw at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 15:33:09 CDT 2011

thanks Terry -- he always complained that people on geocaching.com wanted to be
his "friend" and he would say "I don't want to go out with anyone, I like going
geocaching alone".  BUT I know he would be touched at how many have been
saddened to hear that he's not around to play any more...thanks again...
 Vicki