[Az-Geocaching] Help for orygun connie

connie stahlman cstahlman at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 01:50:30 CDT 2010

Hello to all--I am writing to see if anyone would be willing to help me move, either on this Sunday or Monday. What I need is a couple, maybe 4 pickup loads moved from my storage on Gilbert and Broadway to my new home on Southern (8103 E Southern). I am settling down and selling the big motorhome! Hard to do but I guess it is time!
thanks

Connie
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right.
Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it.