[Az-Geocaching] TB's to Costa Rica?

Team Nine Lives teamninelives at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 16:48:20 CDT 2009

Hi all,

We've made quick plans to squeeze in a trip to Costa Rica in a couple
weeks.  If there are any Travel Bugs or other travellers you know that want
to go that way, we can try to place them when we are there.  We are in
Tucson and right now don't plan on getting to Phoenix between now and the
19th when we leave, but there always seem to be some folks making that
journey so maybe we can work out something.  We've already got one geocoin
whose mission is to get to Costa Rica.

Brad and Deb
TeamNineLives at gmail.com

P.S. right after we get back we go to Boston too...