[Az-Geocaching] NM missing person

Azjammin azjammin at cox.net
Wed Sep 2 21:53:57 CDT 2009

This is Eric, aka AZJAMMIN.  I had posted this about my missing cousin on azgeocaching and mentioned it on a log from the az/nm state line cache on Hwy 78 a few weeks ago. GC1PME2
missing poster:http://members.cox.net/azjammin/losthoward1.jpg
His truck was found at 33 06.461   109 02.860.
We are going over there this weekend (saturday) to scour the area.
Just a shot in the dark.. anybody be interested in meeting us out there for some sort of search.  The area was searched by the Grant county search and rescue but came up with nothing.  We feel he HAS to be there! our best guess is that he went out rockhunting and something happened.  My dad also thinks he might have had a mountian bike with him... but then where is he?
please forward this on to anybody you feel might be interested in helping and have them contact me.
thanks
Eric
azjammin at cox.net