[Az-Geocaching] Off Topic

shvl at aol.com shvl at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 09:14:21 CDT 2009

Hi,

I got your E-mail through?AZgeocaching and thought I would say hi.? I bought a winter home in Oro Valley last spring and am looking forward to spending time there this winter so

was excited when I saw you were from Oro Valley.? Is there a local geocaching organization in the Tucson area?? And you mentioned a canoe....I am a kayaker but was unaware of much water in that part of the world...shold I be paying more attention to what is out there in the wilds of Arizona?

Anyway I hope you have a wonderful week-end with your Grandkids and perhaps I'll get to meet all of you this winter.

Thanks,

Cheryl

Shvllady