[Az-Geocaching] Old School?

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Wed Apr 29 01:00:54 CDT 2009

Thanks.  I wish that cache had survived better.  It disappeared a couple
times before I finally gave up on it.  That was the warmup cache for the one
I wanted to actually put on the Moon someday....  You think I'm kidding?....
;-)

Jim.

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Gale wrote:

> I loved "The Moon"
>

> Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
>   On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
> "Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
>   "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!" Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me,
Superman! - Homer Simpson