[Az-Geocaching] Soooo?

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Tue Apr 28 15:11:50 CDT 2009

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Scott Wood wrote:

> Sadly, we had that summer when the "outdoors" was closed due to fire danger,
> and all we could do was hide some urban caches.  Seemed like a good idea at
> the time, now I am not so sure. :-)
>
> I was happy to see that most of the caches we gave up for adoption are still
> out there.

I did have fun though, hiding some camocaches around town.  Unfortunately
none of them lasted all that long, though I did have fun with them.  It
didn't take long to figure out that Altoids tins were rather leaky,
especially if hung upside down.  It was also amazing how an electrical box
from Home Depot could make a geocache container (remember Mo's Cache?)....
Our old friend Steve from Team Tierra Buena knows where I got that idea from.

Jim.

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me,
Superman! - Homer Simpson