[Az-Geocaching] Soooo?

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Tue Apr 28 14:42:19 CDT 2009

Gotta love those "great minds" times.  We've had far more of them than we
probably should have had.  Remember the first altoids tin caches we both put
out?  We each put an altoids tin attached to a pedestrian footbridge at
opposite ends of town within about 24 hours of one another and only realized
it afterwards?  Yours was wintergreen, mine was cinnamon, though.  Of course,
mine is still there, though it's no longer an altoids tin.....

Jim.

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Scott Wood wrote:

> Jim Scotti wrote:
>> Scott,
>>    You've been caching lately almost as much as I have!  You haven't had
>> any more need of using the word "Aftermath" when out geocaching anytime
>> recently, have you?  (I always like to poke fun at Scott, reminding him of
>> this:
> How many times have we used the term "great minds" when talking to each
> other? :-)
>
> I was just thinking about that log entry. :-)

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me,
Superman! - Homer Simpson