[Az-Geocaching] Old School?

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Tue Apr 28 14:39:25 CDT 2009

I see my messages finally went through.  For some reason my mail server
wasn't able to find azgeocaching.com, but I guess they all got queued up and
made it out anyway, so if they seem redundant, that's why.

Yeah, we had Ray from team Rayzor with us for that TV segment.  Seems like
just yesterday.  I haven't heard from Ray in a long time.  He moved to
Michigan and stopped caching.  I think he was saying something about
ultimatum from the little lady last time I saw him.  He was a regular at my
softball geocache for a little while before he left town.....

Jim.

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Scott Wood wrote:

> Jim Scotti wrote:
>> August 18, 2001 - my first cache was "Sticky Fingers after the Saguaros",
>> GC1AC which amazingly is still active.  Not to mention the site of a
>> Geocaching "aftermath" that Scott will remember.
> It was also the cache that we used for that really old TV interview/segment
> we did.  That log is also there if you dig back some.

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me,
Superman! - Homer Simpson