[Az-Geocaching] Old School - and Event Question

geo at brasherweb.com geo at brasherweb.com
Tue Apr 28 01:16:34 CDT 2009

Hi everybody!

I'm still around up in the Prescott area, but don't get time/remember
to read the list very often. Hubby "VStar" (he now owns a MotoGuzzi,
not a Yamaha anymore) and I ("Lightning 1996YCJP" reflects my ID
number from the Jeep Posse, of which I am not longer a member, but you
can't change your caching name!!) get out to cache only sporadically
because of his work and my health problems which are slowly worsening.
But we have fun when we do get out!

I'm of the "old school cachers" -- started in July of 2001 when the
closest cache was in Camp Wood, I think, put out by Larry "Wyle E".
Flash of the Jeep Posse and I put out a bunch of caches to get things
going in the area...wow, that was 8 years ago.

A couple of us Prescott cachers were batting around the idea of
hosting a 5th anniversary Prescott "Beat the Heat" Event like we had
back in summer of 2004. If we were to go ahead and plan and do all the
work to do an event, who might be interested and able to come up and
attend?

Trisha ~ Lighting
Prescott AZ