[Az-Geocaching] Soooo?

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Mon Apr 27 18:26:33 CDT 2009

EMa wrote:
> I will rephrase..........Trees are very difficult when trying to get
> good sats.
>
> I am actually in Oly right now.......You should check out the
> "blustering head of my first victim".  One of myall time favorite caches

I am really glad that you rephrased that.

Do me a favor, go down to the Spar Cafe and have their Salmon Ceaser
Salad.  That way I can live vicariously through you.

For those not familiar with Olympia, here are a couple shots I took in 2007.

http://myblueheaven.com/blogpics/Olympia.jpg

http://myblueheaven.com/blogpics/Rotunda.jpg

http://myblueheaven.com/blogpics/I5Lights.jpg

http://myblueheaven.com/blogpics/tumwater3.jpg

If you head out to the coast, you can see things like this

http://myblueheaven.com/blogpics/WACoast1.jpg

http://myblueheaven.com/blogpics/lighthouse.jpg

I have a lot more, but these are the ones that I didn't have to upload
anywhere.

Also, if you are in Olympia and want to go a little south, you can see this.

http://myblueheaven.com/blogpics/Multnomah.jpg

Don't get me wrong, Arizona has a lot to offer, but you will never see
waterfalls like these, or a lighthouse here. :-)