[Az-Geocaching] Yeeehaw!

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.net
Wed Apr 22 20:34:52 CDT 2009

P.S. Any bets that they never log the find?

1) If only the owner and *someone* at the school district office knew
about the cache, then the school district was not getting full value
from their investment.

2) If the reviewer took it *all the way downtown* and actually spoke to
the contact at the school district and was told they approved the hide,
there would be no reason to not publish the cache.

3) If only the mysterious 'Nevada pair' had actually come clean
(admitted they were Geocaching) when confronted by apparent persons in
authority (staff members), then likely nothing would have happened.
Well, perhaps the cache might have gone missing, but that is absolutely
inconsequential compared to the negative publicity caused by this fiasco.

My $0.15 worth. ($0.02 from 1954 would equal about $0.15 today)

ACM