[Az-Geocaching] Yeeehaw!

Jake Team A.I. jake.teamai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 10:28:14 CDT 2009

There is a reasonable expectation that adults would be visiting a
college campus unannounced.  These campuses host events and exhibits
along with public library facilities that are open to the public. When
permission is obtained, and campus security is notified, there
shouldn't be an issue over placement.

Elementary and secondary school campuses have strict visitor policies
that would make cache placement unadvisable.

Jake - Team A.I.

Sent from my iPod