[Az-Geocaching] Helping to spread the word ...

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 23:11:20 CDT 2009

ShadowAce stated Nothing!

 ShadowAce mearly provided a link to the forum and provided the guideline
information to those who missed it.

 Please feel free to address all questions to the reviews or groundspeak.
Any decisions made on the AZGeoCaching listserv are simply speculations and
interpretations.

 ShadowAce has not even stated his opinion on this change however he has
temp disabled a cache he owns until clarification is recieved from
GROUNDSPEAK because he reads this as .. Unless you get special permission
from the wording of the guidelines change you can not enforce any Alternate
Logging Requirement until it is blessed by Groundspeak.