[Az-Geocaching] Helping to spread the word ...

AZTech aztech.gc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 16:32:16 CDT 2009

So what's next, getting rid of all puzzle caches and allowing only traditionals and multis?  I mean, why not just publish the coords and make it a traditional since it's all about "the act of finding a unique container/location using latitude and longitude".  By the way, this quote seems to contradict their decision about eliminating virtual caches, which were all about finding a unique location using latitude and longitude...