[Az-Geocaching] Need a recommendation for = in car = GPS Navigation system

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Wed Nov 26 10:17:13 MST 2008

I have compared my Garmin Nuvi 200 side by side with a Magellan Maestro
4xxx. The Magellan said (from Tucson) seven hours to Wickenburg and
eight hours to Las Vegas. My friend used his Magellan to go from Tucson
to Las Vegas and it took him via Florence...

I took at 3500 mile road trip with my older Garmin (Streetpilot i3) from
Tucson to St. Louis and back, and only had a couple of wrong turns.

So all I can say is that my Garmins work fine for me, but the Magellan
when I tried it gave really weird results and I can't recommend it.

Andy

--
Andy
PGP Key ID: 0xDC1B5864