[Az-Geocaching] Geocache

Mark, Johnny, & Joaquin flag.mtn.hkrs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 12:04:21 MST 2008

We are quickly approaching the 1000 club and want to make Geocache
(GC57) http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=87 our 1000th.

We are heading down to the valley on Wednesday and are looking to walk
to the cache and pick it up before we head back to the hills. We really
need to warm up a bit as winter is normal this year.

All we really know is that it is south of the Bush Hwy down a wash
complex in the Bulldog Canyon area. We see that there area Jeep trails
in the area (using National Geographic AZ TOPO) but we are not bringing
the Potbellied_Pig this time, just the family KIA.

That is really all we know. So we have questions.

The questions:

Are there places to park off the Hwy?

Do we need some day pass to park like Sedona?

Is it typical open desert to the cache?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. We don't even have maps
of the area and will be just going by what we have put in our GPSR using
our Topo 2008 on our GPSr.

Thanks to all for help on the last question we had and to all who will
likely help us with this one. This is a great board and a wonderful
resource. We appreciated all the desert dwellers giving us a hand like
this.

--
Just Cache It ! ! !

Mark, Johnny, & Joaquin