[Az-Geocaching] Geocache/4X4 trip

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Thu Jun 5 11:47:33 MST 2008

The 1200-mile distance between myself and you makes that a bit of a
challenge.  Otherwise, we'd both be there. We've become Jeep snobs, having
two in our garage.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/b_casteel/Project%20JEEP/Happy%20Fami
ly/100_1217.jpg

Two years ago, but they rarely stay that clean.  :-)   Both have larger
tires and more lift now.  Oh, and dings are known to us as character.  Just
make sure to take a tire gauge, CO2 tank (with accessories) and air down to
about 6lbs.  Your kidneys will thank you for this, and the ride will be far
more pleasant.

Brian

Team A.I.

  _____