[Az-Geocaching] Er? Halloween RadioActive Event

George Harris george at customcals.com
Wed Oct 10 00:00:58 MST 2007

Last year, I had about six good days.  One of those days was the HR event. I was amazed that people would go to such lengths to provide a good time for other people.  It was obvious to me that the donations were not even close to covering the expenses, never mind the labor and effort.  I chalked it up to a seriously misguided sense of fun, humor, and loyalty to the GC community. I was grateful it took place.

People bitching about a $20 fee? Get F'ing real. What is expected now, the Taj Mahal on ball bearings?  A real cacher spends more than that a month on AA batteries.

Seems to me that if being listed on GC is the benchmark for legitimacy, then a guy with 0 finds should log some caches before opining so much.