[Az-Geocaching] Adopting a cache

Jon az_pistolero at mac.com
Tue May 8 02:55:40 MST 2007

Glad to see this worked out. We were frequent visitors to our property west of town but sold it in February.  One of those trips had us looking for the All Aboard... Cache. Some day when we're there to visit friends, we'll give it another try..  Who likes DNFs?

Thanks for your efforts.
Jon aka az_pistolero