[Az-Geocaching] Adopting a cache

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Sun May 6 20:12:14 MST 2007

Thanks Jared,  the library cache in Prescott is mine and I did have a
problem getting it back to where it is now because the approver wanted a
container, "Some thing to find" where the words used.  I didn't fight
that one and placed a micro hide a key with a hint inside.  It worked
for me.  This one is a different case and I sent another note to the
fellow that says I can't do it.  We'll see..

Bob Smith