[Az-Geocaching] Adopting a cache

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Fri May 4 22:12:37 MST 2007

OK everyone, I need to find out why an archived cache can't be
un-archived so the adopt program can be used.  I am trying to get a
cache back on line that the original owner can no longer maintain.  I
was told by Michael LaPaglia at GC.com that once a cache is archived it
can not be un-archived.  I am pretty sure that I read somewhere that a
cache could be un-archived and brought back on line.  If you want to
look at the cache on line the way point is GCJWPV

Bob and Linda Smith, Team Petite Elite
Prescott, AZ