[Az-Geocaching] Best Route

Richard Daines rjdaines at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 20:29:14 MST 2007

Well we made the drive from Amarillo to Apache Junction through Show Low and
Globe.  To be honest, while to was a beautiful drive I was pretty wiped out
when we started down out of Show Low and i really couldn't enjoy the views.
It's probably not the best route when tired.  I'm wondering if the Payson
route is as rough (up, down, twist turn....)  Taking the Interstate to
Flagstaff and then down is seeming more realistic but I'm still exploring
advice here.