[Az-Geocaching] decrypted hints

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 12:18:14 MST 2007

Oh, I didn't say that it was necessarily better. If someone has my number and they want to call me for a hint I'd be glad to help. If they want to call a friend for a hint, I'm not going to stop them from doing that either. But when I just receive an email out of the blue that says, "hey can I get a hint on this cache?" and I can't even tell if they've been there before, that's why I say you have to log a DNF before you get an extra hint. I want to know that you've at least made an effort to find it with the information provided. As soon as I notice a DNF on my caches I email the cacher an extra hint.

Jared