[Az-Geocaching] decrypted hints

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 06:30:34 MST 2007

*Hints/Spoiler Info*
Enter any hints or spoiler information below. This information will be
encrypted on the site until a geocacher clicks on a link to unencrypt it, or
decodes it on the trail. Text within brackets [like this] will not be
encrypted. *Please keep your hints short, so decoding it on the trail is
easier*. If you don't have a hint, leave it blank.

 Why put a hint? Most cachers either find it, or call the last person who
did or the owner anyways. It is very funny to get a DNF and read the last
logs saying :
'After talking to the owner we found it.
Called the owner and they told us where to look.
Thanks for the information on where it was.
Found this after a phone a friend
etc etc.'

 Dont get me wrong, we like to find them as much as anyone, but it is funny
to see who gets told where it is most often. :)