[Az-Geocaching] finding geocaches that neither of two (or more)teams have fo

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Fri Jan 12 17:05:05 MST 2007

Dude, that's because you're old.

Brian

Team A.I.

  _____

From: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
AZcachemeister
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 3:00 PM
To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] finding geocaches that neither of two (or
more)teams have fo

And I remember when gas was $.55/Gallon, too!

From: "Team Nine Lives" <>
To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
more)teams have found
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:42:26 -0700

Well, hey, no system is perfect. (-;  A lot of our finds are outside the
area; we have tidbits of 12 states in the last year.

Regarding the PQ's, both teams are paid members on the website already. I
guess there is a goal for the website of  keeping one team from doing all
the work on behalf of another team and "sharing" the membership, so they
would refrain from providing "other team" filters.  Although this isn't our
case, I can understand the motivation.  But it seems like this would be a
common thing that law-abiding geocitizens would like to do--thought maybe
somebody had figured it out.

You used to be able to get team specific data for any team in Arizona...
using the azgeocaching.com system. It was free too!

Scott
Team RTW

Get FREE Web site and company branded e-mail from Microsoft Office Live