[Az-Geocaching] finding geocaches that neither of two (or more) teams have found

Team Nine Lives teamninelives at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 21:43:47 MST 2007

Sometimes we go out geocaching with friends.  When we do this we'd like to
prepare a list of caches that neither of us have found already.  What's the
easiest way to do this?  (If pocket queries allowed "Not found by Team_A AND
not found by Team_B, that would be perfect but I'm not aware of how to do
this.)

Currently we are doing pocket queriies and manually plucking stuff out of
them within cmconvert before saving the modified file as a new .gpx and .pdb
for GPSWatcher and our Palm PDA's, respectively.  (We've each had some
nonpositive experiences with the GSAK / Borg installation assuming control
of most of our computer systems ;-).

Brad, Team Nine Lives