[Az-Geocaching] orygun connie

connie stahlman cstahlman at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 12:13:50 MST 2007

Thanks Guy- may take you up on that offer. Amazing how dependent we are on our computers and the internet!! Thanks for all the suggestions.  You guys, and gals are terrific when someone need help. Now to pack for the flight tomorrow- supposed to be 20 degrees and possible snow and airport is 90 miles away! Look forward to getting back to the land of the warm weather!! Hope to see you all at the next event - - -

Guy Aldrich <graldrich at gmail.com> wrote:  Connie if all of this sounds to difficult just bring your laptop to me
when you get here and I'll transfer your data to whatever you like.

Guy

On 1/9/07, AZTech wrote:
> After my Gateway laptop's power supply died on me last year (neither battery nor AC adapter would power it up), I got a USB enclosure for the 2.5" internal HDD for about $25 and was then easily able to xfer everything over to my new laptop. Then, when done, I now had a small 60GB portable USB drive that fit nicely in my new laptop bag! Works great for making backups and transfering files...
>
> David - AZTech

  Connie
Connies adventures are updated the 1st of every month at  http://www.caringbridge.org/az/stahlmanMy MOAB UTAH trip and OTHER PHOTOS are now at: http://community.webshots.com/user/cstahlman