[Az-Geocaching] orygun connie

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Mon Jan 8 17:57:45 MST 2007

At first guess, I'd say you're losing your video card in a fairly violent,
although somewhat feminine manner.  If that's the case, whether or not the
video is on-board (built into the motherboard) or otherwise, dictates the
next course of action.  Is it no longer under warranty from Dell?

Brian
Team A.I.

  _____