[Az-Geocaching] Who got first find of 2007?

Bill Burkett wburkett at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 06:33:34 MST 2007

I ran a pocket query of 500 recent Arizona finds that I received at 1:17pm
on the first to do some armchair caching.  No times or anything, but at that
time, it showed these caches had been logged as found on New Year's Day:

GCJ3VA - "Race" for the Cache by Dragon Family
GCHR8W - I-17 Mini #2 - Sunset Point by TeXAZ
GCHPJ2 - Rudolph and Friends by Fuzzybread
GCH91H - Overlooking Bagdad by Highpointer with Azcachemeister
GCD85A - Desert Key by Mile Hi Travelers