[Az-Geocaching] Posting this to list.

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 14:47:32 MST 2007

Apryl

 I believe Jason / Ty <- Guess Jason is Ty? Ty is Jason??

 Anyways....

 Jason is speaking of the GPS enabled phones such as what is listed on
geocaching.com and information can be found in this link:
http://www.geocaching.com/mobile/

*The Trimble(r) Geocache NavigatorTM is the first fully featured geocaching
application for the mobile phone.* The software combines the GPS that is
built into your phone with your phone's wireless data network to allow you
to:

   - Search for caches near your current location with a single click.
   - Search for caches anywhere by entering an address, intersection,
   coordinates or a cache code.
   - Navigate to the geocache by following the direction in which the
   arrow on the built-in compass points.
   - View your location, and the location of the geocache, on an aerial,
   topographic or street map that you can pan and zoom.
   - Mark a cache as "found" on Geocaching.com so you can return home and
   share your experience with other geocachers.

If you have a GPS enabled mobile phone on *Sprint, Nextel, Boost or Southern
Linc networks* you can get started caching today!

But since we dont live in Phoenix it wouldnt matter even if we had 9 of them
in Search and Rescue :)

 Hope that helps someone who lives in Phoenix answer Jasons question.