[Az-Geocaching] Phoenix/Scottsdale TB Hotels

Michael Weiner hunter at userfriendly.net
Sat Feb 24 16:29:35 MST 2007

Dear fellow cachers:

I am sending this to the list in an effort to find a TB Hotel somewhere in
close proximity to Phoenix or preferably Scottsdale, AZ. The better half of
the geocaching team i am on (TeamDotOne) will be in the Scottsdale area this
coming week, and we are hoping to drop off a few bugs (more like coins
actually) in the area. Can anyone tell me of any in the area? I checked on
gc.com but their search feature isnt as good as google (they definitely need
to work in improving the search function).

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. She is flying out tomorrow and will
be there for a week.

Thank you in advance
Michael Weiner (MrDotOne of TeamDotOne)