[Az-Geocaching] 2007 Arizona CITO Coin

Matthew Shapiro sonburnt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 09:11:09 MST 2007

Ok,

So after viewing the evidence and weighing in on all the facts presented, I
have come to the conclusion that there are a few options here.

1. Call it the Phoenix/Central AZ CITO coin and not the Arizona coin. Let it
rest and be done with it.

2. Call it the Phoenix/Central AZ CITO coin and not the Arizona coin. Create
a Tucson/Southern AZ CITO coin later...sort of an anual thing...2007 =
Central...2008 = Southern and maybe we could do a CITO up north somewhere in
07/08 so that there could soon be a Northern AZ coin for 2009.

3. Change the coin (and remove the coords of the BeeLine Cache so as not to
detract form the other sites) to reflect the whole state.

4. Give up...go home...forget about it...move on with life.

I think JeepenJumpers said it best...and I quote " Unless we try to unite
there is no State Coin, unless we group together, we have no State Saying".

Just my opinion...getting off soap box now.

Hope you all have a great day.

BTW...I vote for option 2. I like the coin, but I dont think it should be an
ARIZONA coin the way its laid out right now. As long as its either put out
as a Phoenix/Central AZ coin, or changed to reflect the efforts of ALL
Arizonans, then I'd buy one or four.

--
Thanx,
Matt out