[Az-Geocaching] Phoenix CITO opportunities (Was: 2007 Arizona CITO Coin)

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 08:31:26 MST 2007

It sounds like our section of the beeline is becoming pretty easy to maintain. That being said I think the idea of taking on other areas of phoenix would be a good idea. I especially like the idea of a one time only CITO where a specific area is chosen and we clean it up as much as possible. Something like that would probably be a longer event than the beeline cleanup though so doing it before it gets really hot would be important. Anyway, just wanted to weigh in and back up any further ideas for CITO events in the Phoenix area.

Jared