[Az-Geocaching] 2007 Arizona CITO Coin

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 12:05:36 MST 2007

Sorry if you resent a feeling you obtained.

 The statement was simply a statement of opinion. Your creating an ARIZONA
CITO coin and only mentioning Your cache and not giving any credit or
compliments to the hundreds of cachers who have spent many many hours in the
washes, hillsides and other areas of Arizona.

 Take my statements as you wish, it is simply my opinion that the people who
have put in many hours to cleaning Arizona in the last year are not
represented on this State coin.

 We can discuss details if you would like, but I think you should be able to
understand the statement without much more being said?