[Az-Geocaching] 2007 Arizona CITO Coin

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 11:40:21 MST 2007

Great pimping for the cache and for all the Phoenix people. BUT.... If this
is going to be another ARIZONA coin, maybe it should be more ARIZONA and
less Phoenix?

 What??  Well lets see, the coin mentions Brian's cache, but not any other
CITO?

 What about the 6 Cito's in Tucson? Thats one every 2 months. Can Phoenix
claim this? Last Phoenix CITO was a year ago

 What about GCVPRN ? Casa Grande Cito?
 GCYA3Y? Prescott Cito?
 GCVYMD? Flagstaff Cito?

 Arizona has multiple areas adopted by cachers and while it is great to see
your advertising for your spot, Please do not call it THE arizona Cito as it
is in no way supporting or mentioning the people who have actually been
doing the Cito's for the last year. Phoenix cachers have been driving over
100 miles each way to join in the CITOs for Alamo wash and I think that
deserves regonition.

 Maybe we need to create an official Arizona CITO coin for us. Then we can
have multiple Official coins and represent the people who are going out to
cleanup without creating a cash flow for someone?