[Az-Geocaching] 2007 Arizona CITO Coin

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Sun Feb 18 22:41:19 MST 2007

This idea has been tossed around for a little while, since it so
strongly ties into caching and one of the more important tenets of
cachers and CITO.

2007 Arizona CITO Coin <http://www.geocoin-info.net/CITO/index.html>

IPB Image

Right now we're only gauging interest in the coin before proceeding with
the rest of the minting process. Please visit the URL above for more
information.

***Update***
Jake smacked me around about this a little bit late this afternoon,
because I posted the concept on the Groundspeak forums first instead of
here.  Oops!  I was on the GC forums for something else and the thought
came to me so I ran with it.  At any rate, here's what has been designed
and the purpose right now is to gauge interest in the coin before
proceeding.  The initial run figures are pretty low (250), but
additional minting can occur if demand warrants.

What do you folks think?

Brian
Team A.I.