[Az-Geocaching] Swing-Diggity Public Kudo's!!!

JeepenJumpers at aol.com JeepenJumpers at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 13:13:52 MST 2007

It's all in the people that show up and Thanks everyone for taking the time
to visit us here in Yuma!
For those who didn't make it up, we hope you can plan on it this time next
year. It's going to be at the Wetlands Park, wonderful spot...sure like to make
 it a Mega Event...still free! Scott could give FREE balloon rides in his New
 GeoBalloon with lots of crew members to help. I need a ride to the top  of
Pacacho Peak anyway! Sharing some stats from this weekend:

Log Date: 2/13/2007
[b][size=2][red]Just some stats for next year to  look back on. We served,
one hundred and four pounds of Tri Tip, eight gallons  of beans, 12 jumbo bags
cole slaw, 160 flour tortillas, 60 corn tortillas and 8  double chocolate
cakes! We get 8 bags per gallon of slaw mix.....I always buy  way too much of this.
We served 178 guests and look forward to more next year.  Were always
learning something as we grow and will try put that to good use next  year!

Robert