[Az-Geocaching] Replying in general

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 10:46:36 MST 2007

Good points made all around. Although I don't know that you'll get too much on the replying issue, I seem to recall that being mentioned once before, but some people like having the entire message for posterity purposes. I had the same problem and eventually just signed up for each email.

But, just for you, at least this once, I've trimmed down your message. Hopefully my trimming didn't alter your original message. *evil smirk*

Jared