[Az-Geocaching] Only an altoids tin!!

noshdoo tsoh geocaching at deepsouthwest.com
Sun Feb 11 11:20:38 MST 2007

In fairness to Jared and the rest of the posters on this topic, I have no
familiarity with actually going after urban micros or the seeking issues
that come with these. I don’t doubt these things that have been mentioned to
be true. The 'sneaking around' aspect of some of these caches sounds like no
fun at all to me personally, and I would give up on a cache that appeared to
leading me to that kind of situation.

My point, and ShadowAce has heard my rant more than once, ;-) is that if
others enjoy a certain cache, or cache type, and it’s within the law, then
they should be allowed to play the game their way without being harassed by
cachers who don’t like it. A negative find log when you were mislead about
what you were seeking seems a great way to voice displeasure, but there are
those who’d love to go further. Self-anointed cache cops are always waiting
in the wings. How ‘bout an HOA-type organization to represent us and tell us
about the proper way to cache? It’s been suggested.

  _____