[Az-Geocaching] FW: [GEO] Debiko contacting Dr Webe from Geocaching.com

Regan Smith evilfish at cox.net
Sat Feb 10 13:16:50 MST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: debiko at bossig.com [mailto:debiko at bossig.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 12:27 PM
To: webowitz at aol.com
Subject: [GEO] Debiko contacting Dr Webe from Geocaching.com

--This message was sent through http://www.geocaching.com --

Hello Folks,
We are cachers up in the Pacific Northwest. I would like to suggest that you
DELETE any finder logs at your caches by the cacher going by the name of the
TBpillager. He (and a couple of his partners) find it fun to just go to a
cache and TAKE the TBs out and (maybe) relocate them, (maybe) log them, and
maybe NEVER do anything with them.  They have raided caches in our area and
over in Portland and thing this is a fun thing to do. The best thing to do
is NOT speak about his activities in any logs (edit such discussion OUT of
logs) because they like getting the attention. Read this fellows profile and
you will see what he wants to do... IS doing.
Thanks for your help.  This is VERY frustrating to all of us who have TBs
and Coins stolen by this joker.
Deborah & Ken

Please pass this on to other cachers in your area.

User's Profile:
http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=202e3faa-4d1b-4bf1-ab5e-f24625444695

Forward abuse complaints to: contact at geocaching.com