[Az-Geocaching] slow caching

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 10:47:50 MST 2007

Hey PANDA, I saw your cache pop up on the list of new caches yesterday.
hhhmmm... familiar looking cache container!!! ;)

I got some quaity caching in this weekend as well. I had business both
Saturday and Monday but managed to pull a full day of hiking and caching in
on Sunday.

I teamed up with Arizona Ranger Team (Alpha) and AZCachemeister for a most
enjoyable hike up to the top of Saddle Mountain (Tonopah) for this one:

GC101CK
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=47bb2f06-16d8-40c9-99f2-0d2d76974193

Afterwards, we hit a few other caches in the Saddle Mountain area. A good
day of hiking in good company!

Congrats again to Team Petite Elite (Prescott) on their 30th anniversary!!!
I was honored they chose  me for their balloon flight to celebrate the
occasion! It was an absolutely beautiful morning for flying near the
Superstition Mountains and the visibility was excellent!

Team Ropingthewind